Scripps is committed to improving the quality of health care and advancing the practice of medicine by providing evidence-based, up-to-date and clinically relevant continuing medical education (CME). The Scripps CME application is designed for physicians and other health care professionals who attend CME conferences. Scripps Health is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) for physicians. Credits for other health care professionals are also available.
Grupio conference app for Scripps Health CME events, features include:
1. Browse conference programs and build a personal schedule
2. Access session materials including slides and recordings
3. Take notes on presentations for future reference
4. Connect with other conference attendees and faculty
5. Review conference faculty, supporters and exhibitors
6. Monitor social media discussions
7. Stay informed about upcoming conferences, program changes and CME news
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
ScrippsCME Pro is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-10-02. The program can be installed on iOS.
ScrippsCME Pro (version 1.8.4) has a file size of 28.31 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.